Job Postings - Scroll Down to View All Openings
Are you ready to combine your love of sport with your career at Longstreth Sporting Goods?
Longstreth is a company committed to the female athlete, founded and managed by players for players. We strive to be the destination for all female athletes to find the best products, solid advice, and great community support for the women's game.
Reporting directly to our Controller, Longstreth is seeking a qualified Accounting Clerk that will manage day to day clerical and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Daily reconciliation of statements
- General Ledger experience,including firm understanding of receivables/payables
- Associates degree in Accounting or minimum 4 years job experience with bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks Experience
- Highly detailed with the ability to manipulate and maintain spreadsheets and reporting with very high accuracy
- Comfortable working in a casual team oriented environment with a warehouse; no slip shoes required
Longstreth Sporting Goods, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to their race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, creed, nationality, national origin, ancestry, disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or inclusion in any other category protected by law.
Located at 78 Wells Road, Spring City, PA, our site is easily accessible immediately off Rt. 724 and a short distance from the Royersford exit of Rt. 422. Standard work week is Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. Longstreth offers a casual work environment, along with comprehensive benefits, including company paid life insurance and 401(k), with company match.
To be considered for this position, please e-mail your resume and cover letter to HR@Longstreth.com.
Local Candidates Only
Pre-Employment Drug Testing Required
Longstreth Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Longstreth Sporting Goods does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms without a signed fee agreement.