Field Hockey Return Policy
Field Hockey Product Guarantee
Products are guaranteed in accordance with manufacturer's warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Many manufacturers require that defective merchandise be returned to them for inspection or repair. If an item is replaced, it will be replaced with the same product and returned to you freight pre-paid. Longstreth will be happy to assist you in this process. Please call for details.
All field hockey sticks purchased for the current season are guaranteed against breakage six months from the date of purchase. All goalkeeping equipment purchased for the season is also guaranteed for six months from the date of purchase.
NOTE: Clearance Field Hockey Sticks are NOT Returnable.
Longstreth Stick Warranty
All current model field hockey sticks purchased from Longstreth, excluding DITA are covered under our warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase with a receipt. Concerns regarding a defective DITA stick must be directed to DITA at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: http://ditausa.com/whisandiswai.html
The DITA warranty is a 3 month warranty.
We are field hockey. We continuously strive to and are committed to bringing you the best products from around the world. It is our experience that if a stick is defective it will show itself within the first two weeks of use. We will repair or replace a stick that is broken during normal play. Examples of a broken stick are a shaft broken in two pieces or head that has detached. If you believe your stick is broken, please reach out to us directly at (800) 545-1329. We will take care of all Longstreth warranty issues in a timely manner.
WHAT IS COVERED AND WHAT ISN'T?
- WHAT IS COVERED: A broken stick is defined as one literally in two or more pieces which is usually either the shaft of the stick or the head of the stick. Your stick can also be deemed as broken and illegal for play by a certified umpire. In this case, we will require the name and contact information for that umpire and we will contact them directly.
- WHAT IS NOT COVERED: Loose grips, paint chips, scratches and nicks, worn heel, loose material inside composite sticks, rattles or vibrations which are the result of normal use, or any other cosmetic damage. For these issues we will offer helpful suggestions, but none of these will negatively affect the play of the product.
WARRANTY coverage will be determined exclusively by Longstreth Management. Longstreth cannot guarantee the warranty of your product until it is inspected and determined to be under warranty. Once received, if Longstreth agrees that the product is defective, a replacement product will be shipped via UPS Ground Delivery. If we are unable to provide you with the same color and model, we will provide one of equal or greater value. If Longstreth deems the item does not fall under the conditions listed above, the product will be returned to you.
All returned equipment will be examined by our field hockey specialists to determine whether equipment is defective or broken. Video tapes may only be exchanged for the same video.
Step #1: Call 1-800-545-1329 for your Return Authorization Number (RA#). Authorization is required for all returns
Step #2: Complete the returns form provided with your order. Link to the Return Form
Step #3: Add the RA# to the SHIP TO address
Longstreth Returns, RA#____________
78 Wells Road
Spring City, PA 19475
Step #4: Please send your package via UPS or U.S. mail. We will credit your account for shipping if the return is due to our mistake
Field Hockey Stick Warranty:
- All current model line field hockey sticks, excluding Dita, sold at Longstreth Sporting Goods are warranted for six (6) months from the date of purchase.
- Concerns regarding a defective Dita stick must be directed to Dita at email@example.com.
The Dita warranty is a three (3) month warranty.
- The warranty will replace any field hockey stick, deemed defective, cracked or broken, under normal playing conditions, with the presentation of original receipt, within the six months of original purchase date (i.e. stick purchased October 1, 2010 is warranted through April 1, 2011). These sticks will be replaced once with the same make, model, and size, if possible, or with a similar level stick.
- Only damage that reduces the playability of a stick may warrant replacement.
- Nicks and scratches will happen under normal playing conditions, of both composite and wood sticks, and are not guaranteed under warranty. Many times minor repairs can be made to fix these problems.
- Cosmetics, such as graphics and stickers, may come off. These are not covered under warranty.
- Any intentional modifications made to the stick or deliberate abuse of the stick will void any warranty.
- Small pieces that may chip or rattle within the core of composite sticks do not impact the playability of the stick itself. This is not a warranty replacement issue.
For more information see our complete return policy.