The Ascent is designed for the do-it-all midfielder. The 22 degree release angle allows for high powered shots, accurate passes, and superior draw control. With enhanced stiffness and a ground control scoop, the Ascent is tenacious in unsettled situations.
• 22 degree release angle creates maximum offset allowing for ultimate ball control while cradling, passing and shooting on the move
• Sidewall geometry design for the draw allows the Ascent to slide easily into the opponents head for better placement on the draw
• Consistent channel puts the ball in the sweet spot every time for a quick release
• Mesh and leather runner pocket system paired with our 22 degree release angle increases shot velocity
• Shielded sidewall design protects stringing from wear and tear
• Complete with the 7/8" Ascent shaft features a new molded butt end design
• Proudly strung in Syracuse, NY