Hocsocx are liner socks worn under shin guards and provide very specific benefits. Their special breathable fabric blend is designed specifically as shin guard rash protection. They are exceptionally comfortable, stay in place and are superior to shin guard sleeves because they don't ride up or fall down. For added comfort, the top wide band stays in place without binding.
Hocsocx are a high performance sport socx with exceptional protection, comfort and support compression that athletes require. Hocsocx breathable blend of nylon/lycra (spandex). The incredibly thin, durable Hocsocx design withstands high impact performance, without adding extra bulk in the athletic shoe like other shin guard socks. It performs better than compression sleeves or shin guard sleeves that tend to fall or ride up, or add too much compression.
• Use under shinguards to prevent rash and irratation. Can also be used to hold the shinguard inplace.
• Lightweight breathable performance fabric.
• Provides a light Compression that increases muscular endurance and recovery.
• Available in several popular patterns including Longstreth exclusive, Mermaid Tails - only available at Longstreth
• Sizes: MEDIUM: Ladies (5 - 11), SMALL: Youth (13C - 4Y)
Care Instructions: Hocsocx should be washed in a gentle cycle or mesh delicates bag for maximum durability. Tumble dry low heat. Do not use bleach or dry clean.