The 2018 CFX -10 Balanced Fastpitch bat is the most popular bat in the new DeMarini lineup, and is built with the full complement of DeMarini's 3-Fusion Technology System, so each of the components from top to bottom work together to give hitters an edge when they step up to the plate. As DeMarini's 3-Fusion Endcap and Handle work together to redirect energy back toward the barrel, the Paraflex Composite materials give you massive flex in the sweet spot.
If you want to be the best, you have to keep pushing forward. You can't stop. Because the moment you do, someone else is ready to take your place. Just like the fastpitch softball players DeMarini makes bats for, DeMarini strives to improve year after year. Driven by innovation, the 2018 CFX lineup pushes the limits of bat technology to create DeMarini's lightest swinging, best performing bats to date.
• Paraflex Composite Barrel Design: 22% stronger composite material for more precise weight distribution with massive flex and mad pop
• Half+Half 2-piece Design: A two piece design that dampens negative feedback on off-center hits and increases sweet spot responsiveness
• 3-Fusion Handle: The next generation of D-Fusion Technology. New streamlined design allows for greater weight control and feel while continuing to reduce vibration and redirect energy back into the barrel
• 3-Fusion Endcap: All new 3Fusion Endcap works as part of the 3Fusion System to optimize bat weight control and performance
• RCK Knob: Anatomically designed to perfectly fit the player’s hand