Graphic Designer: Web Designer / Graphic Designer
Web Designer-Graphic Designer needed for our fast-paced, in-house Marketing Department to promote new products and assist with the current advertising strategies.
Longstreth Sporting Goods is a well-known leading women's sports company that sells equipment and apparel primarily for female athletes, in the sports of field hockey, lacrosse and softball.
We are looking for a very organized hard working designer who possesses web and print skills.
The ideal candidate will be a bright, imaginative and creative designer.
The responsibilities of the position include daily updates to company website, including product updates; visual concept and designs for the internet; as well as executing new functionality to the website as needed. Marketing pieces for print ads, catalog work, and other marketing projects as needed.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience as a graphic designer in print design and graphic design.
- Minimum of one to two years of experience in Web design and online marketing.
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Dreamweaver.
- Ability to create superior, original designs for both print and web.
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet.
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and Pay-Per-Click campaigns a plus.
- Has demonstrated successful design and integration, and the delivery of projects on time
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to give attention to details to produce quality outcomes.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced
This is a full-time position with benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with background and experience.
We encourage interested candidates to visit our website at www.longstreth.com. Longstreth is located in Parker Ford, right off of Route 724 and a short distance from the Royersford exit of Route 422.
Please note that only local area candidates will be considered and pre-employment drug testing is required.
Interested candidates can email their resume to:
or mail it to:
Longstreth Sporting Goods
attention: Human Resources
P.O. Box 475
Parker Ford, PA 19457